Our main house was built in the late 1890s. The property, including meadows and forest, has been in family ownership since 1936.
The house is now managed in the third generation for over 80 years by us, family Steger, and has truly already experienced many changes.
The new name "bergwaldsee" was also created after the last generation change and renovation in 2019.
What has remained is the magnificent view of the lake and the nearby mountains, surrounded by lots of greenery.